Coach T answers the question: What Does It Mean To Be Fit? (Time: Less than 4 minutes)
Unlock this post by becoming a member.
1. Which points did you find most helpful? Why?
2. What did the Lord show you through this message? (Did you gain a specific insight into your life or ministry? What challenged you? Were you convicted of sin?)
3. How were you encouraged through this message? How can you use what you've learned to encourage someone else?
4. How can you use what you heard from this message in your life today? What will you do differently this week because of what you've just heard?
5. If you're struggling with your physical health, take the initial step of going to the doctor for a check up. Find a member of your church who loves working out and partner up with them—go on a run, bike ride, or weight train together. Allow exercise to be a method of discipleship.