To be Kingdom-FIT, you must be Faithful. In this module, we look at what it means to be Faithful and how to unlock God's Power in our lives to become more Faithful.
1. strict or thorough in the performance of duty: a faithful worker.
2. true to one's word, promises, vows, etc.
3. steady in allegiance or affection; loyal; constant: faithful friends.
4. reliable, trusted, or believed.
5. adhering or true to fact, a standard, or an original; accurate: a faithful account; a faithful copy.
6. full of faith; believing. (Obsolete)
7. the faithful.
the believers, especially members of a Christian church or adherents of Islam.
the body of loyal members of any party or group.
What does it mean to be FAITHFUL in The GYM? with Coach T (Taurus M. James)